Medical Interpreter Solutions
Our Medical Interpreters Enhance Your Healthcare Services
CLI helps healthcare institutions communicate with ease.
Since 1996, we have specialized in helping thousands of healthcare facilities reduce costs and improve the quality of patient care.
Accurate verbal communication between patients and healthcare providers is essential to quality medical care. From a high-intensity emergency situation to a delicate mental health setting, CLI’s interpreters can quickly adapt between shifting healthcare environments with precision and confidentiality.
Experts in Medical Interpreting
Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters (CCHI)
National Board of Certification for Medical Interpreters (NBCMI)
Department of Human Services (DHS)
Our clients come from all sectors of the healthcare industry.
With CLI’s long-standing experience and expertise, you can trust us in the most demanding situations.
Top Compliance with Quality Standards
CLI’s interpreters are HIPAA trained and certified
CLI is fully compliant with Joint Commission standards.
CLI has been an active member of NCIHC since 2003.
CLI has been a member of IMIA since 1999.
CLI is a supporting member of CCHI, helping set industry standards.
CLI has been a member of CHIA since its inception in 1999.
Why Partner with Certified Languages International?
- Equal access for a diverse range of patients
- Compliance with government regulations and Joint Commission standards
- Risk reduction of misdiagnosis or incorrect prescriptions
- Cost management through group pricing and volume discounts
- Accountability via customized reporting
- Increased quality of medical care and trust in your institution
- Strict confidentiality with HIPAA-certified interpreters