World-Class Professional Interpreters
Many CLI interpreters hold certifications through national organizations that include:
- Certification Commission for Healthcare Interpreters (CCHI)
- National Board of Certification for Medical Interpreters (NBCMI)
- Department of Human Services (DHS)
- Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts’ interpreter examination
We Speak Your Language
24/7 access to CLI’s professional interpreters ensures that our customers are compliant with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. With over 2,700 interpreters in 200+ languages, we’ve got you covered — no matter what industry you’re in.
Find out more about the industries we serve »
Expert Medical Interpreters
CLI has maintained an enormous commitment to the healthcare industry since our inception. All
interpreters are required to complete:
- Annual HIPAA training, testing, and certification
- Annual Medicaid fraud, waste, and abuse prevention certification
- Extensive medical interpreter testing and credentialing process
Learn more about CLI’s medical interpreting services »
Secure, U.S.-Based Interpreters
Backed by National Quality Standards
CLI has long set its own high standards and continual interpreter monitoring to confirm quality, professionalism, and accuracy of interpretation.
CLI is also an active member of numerous organizations focused on the quality of interpreter services. We are working to advance national interpreter standards with our partners in the Association of Language Companies (ALC), and our founders are active in creating new standards for interpreting with the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
Read more about CLI’s partners and professional affiliations »